- Coordinate with relevant department to perform internal control (SOX) review, walkthrough and conduct testing according to SOX and Group’s audit requirement to make sure the testing deliverables up to quality standard, report identified issue or area for development to management, conduct remediation testing and provide testing status to Senior Manager on time;
- Provide support to compliance or process management\streamline projects, liaise with Management team on internal control process improvement or other projects in the company;
- Act as coordinator between internal/external auditors and control owners and analyses audit findings with appropriate recommendations;
- Compile and review control policies and documents, update work procedures and flow chart;
- Support in any ad hoc task pertaining to internal control or process management.
- 3+ years Big-4 experience with US SOX audit experience is highly preferred;
- CPA and internal audit experience in listed companies/pharmaceutical and health care industry is plus;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese;
- Travel around PRC is required;
- Candidate with extensive knowledge of pharmaceutical and health care practice and regulations, but with less audit experience, would also be considered;
- Bachelor’s degree or above is required in Accounting/Business/Economics or other relevant subject.