We are inviting a hands-on and results-driven formulation scientist to join our team in supporting the formulation development of innovative drugs.
- Exploratory formulation screening for portfolio enablement;
- Assess biopharmaceutical performance of botanical and small molecule drug candidates;
- Evaluate enabling technologies to optimize drug delivery and absorption;
- Perform in-silico simulation for formulation evaluation;
- Evaluate dissolution methods and support clinical pharmacology through approaches including in-vitro-in-vivo correlation;
- Collaborate with other functional areas in discovery including DMPK and toxicity, and all CMC functional groups including clinical supply operation and external contractors.
- Graduate degrees in Pharmaceutical related Sciences or Engineering;
- Hands-on experience of typical solid dosage unit operations, as well as technologies for delivery and absorption enhancement is must;
- Experience in analytical tools for formulation screening, and developing PBPK models with software such as Gastroplus or similar is a plus;
- Independently initiate and finish research projects;
- Familiar with FDA and ICH guidelines;
- Good communication and positive interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English.