IT Database Administrator (DBA) will work with all China Meditech business units to provide a seamless flow of information and data throughout the company with high security protection, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users. DBA will also build data management strategy and work with various application teams to setup right of database structure and keep database running smoothly.
- Design, build and maintain database systems of high availability and quality.
- Define and implement database backup and recovery plan with meeting business requirement.
- Ensure database security with right techniques and process.
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required.
- Perform Oracle ERP and Oracle Database administrator role.
- Manage data transfer and conversion between Oracle ERP and local database in BU.
- Address business requirement with proper application service and BI reporting constantly.
- Proven working experience and deep knowledge as a Database administrator for both Oracle and MS SQL.
- 5+ years’ experience in large Oracle databases management, Oracle ERP and business analyst.
- Hands-on experience with database standards, business analyst end user applications.
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL.
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding, programming languages API.
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third party tools.
- Good communication and written English and Chinese.
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically.
- BS degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification.