- To execute field audits independently in accordance with the SOX and Group’s audit requirements.
- To prepare all kinds of internal control documentations.
- To identify all associated risks and exposures and provide constructive recommendations to management for improvement.
- To compile effective and professional audit reports in English and Chinese for management review.
- 3+ years Big-4 experience with US SOX audit experience is highly preferred.
- CPA and internal audit experience in listed companies/pharmaceutical and health care industry is plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese.
- Travel around PRC is required.
- Candidate with extensive knowledge of pharmaceutical and health care practice and regulations, but with less audit experience, would also be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree or above is required in Accounting/Business/Economics or other relevant subject.