- Set up a Compliance Team in China.
- Identify local regulatory requirements and perform compliance review.
- Prepares reports of compliance activities in English and Chinese for management review.
- Develops and delivers training in compliance risk areas.
- Counsels and provides leadership with business partners on compliance process issues.
- To execute field audits independently in accordance with the Group’s audit requirements.
- University degree in Finance / Accountancy or related disciplines.
- At least 4-6 years solid compliance function in pharmaceutical industry. Should have 2 years or above managerial experiences.
- Should have previous experience of working in or for the pharmaceutical/biotechnology.
- industry, some of that experience involving the implementation of compliance programs, and an understanding of PRC pharmaceutical and other regulations, sales, marketing and medical practices.
- Travel around PRC is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-starter, independent and capable in setting up and leading a team in implementing compliance policies and function for the Group.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese.