- With the responsibility of discovering and developing preclinical stage drug candidates.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary project team; serve as team member on other teams.
- Drive execution of research strategy.
- Develop and maintain key screening assays.
- Supervise and mentor technical staff.
- Interact with internal or external expertise and resources for discovery and development needs.
- Work effectively with other technical functional lines.
- In accordance with the requirements for the CFDA, FDA, EMA, audit research plan, and analyze the research data and finish the experiment report .
- Prepare publications and oral presentations.
- Ph.D. in Biology/Pharmacology/Autoimmune disease/ Immunology.
- Knowledge and experience in autoimmune, inflammatory diseases or immuno-oncology.
- Strong immunology background with laboratory experience in preclinical biomarker discovery/validation and/or implementing biomarker assays in a clinical trial setting.
- Experience working in teams and consistently delivering results.
- Experience implementing multiple technology platforms to support a research program.
- Experience with assay development and qualification for analysis of clinical samples.
- Good communication and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Chinese.
- At least 3 years of experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry leading projects and performing laboratory research; small molecule drug discovery experience preferred.