- Coordinate integration of different functional areas within and outside the organization to collect project requirements, including project timeline, milestones, budgets, and other needed resource;
- Oversee all aspects of projects, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of project; assist project teams with smooth project implementation and fulfillment, and streamline the project flow;
- Manage and build the working relationships with partners. Setup communications of project teams with partners, hold project meetings, discussion, documentation and reporting;
- Project initiation, implementation, tracking and finalization, especially project scope and timeline control with the team; assist monitoring and tracking of project costs; facilitate overall strategy planning;
- Project market analysis, project opportunities assessment, competitive landscaping analysis, etc. Document financial planning and market analysis findings including underlying assumptions and key methodology notes.
- B.S. /M.S. /Ph.D. with 1-4 project management or coordination experience in the related areas with a good understanding of project management process and concept;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, facilitating, coordinating, and attention to detail and punctual skills;
- Strong team player, able to work independently with minimum supervision, good problem solving skills;
- Strong in Excel / Gantt Chart, PowerPoint, Word etc;
- Fluent in English, be able to communicate well both in written and speaking English;
- Interests and/or experience in business development and medicine preferred. Familiarity with the life science business or drug discovery and development process is a plus.