- Define supply chain strategy and establish reasonable and feasible procedures of planning, purchasing, warehousing, dispensing and shipping.
- Prepare production forecast and planning based on marketing forecast and order quantity.
- Responsible for managing and controlling materials Excess and Obsolescence (E&O) with reasonable SKU.
- Drive and lead related functions to avoid materials/products E&O with close understanding of production demand, establishment of E&O control polices and process.
- Maintain a reliable operational planning to profitably meet production requirements, drive continuous improvement for production service (higher fill rates and shorter lead times).
- Lead the team to understand the purchase requisition, source and select the appropriate suppliers to meet the company’s purchasing demands for the quality, price, delivery, service, working capital etc. and ensure compliance with corporate policies and process as required.
- Coordinate with internal team to link the planning, supply and transportation into a seamless efficiency.
- Work in with business and quality team to handle product complaint and return management. Cooperate with finance and related team to compile yearly budget.
- Act as a Key Liaison and maintain effective communications with internal/external team to drive the implementation that fulfills internal/external department expectation.
- Daily work management for supply chain team. Process optimization in reliable & efficient manner, subordinate coaching and development.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-8 years experiences in logistics/supply chain management in pharmaceutical field.
- Professional knowledge on the whole supply chain. Proven history of implementing continuous improvement initiatives in a supply chain environment.
- Hands-on experience on managing a supply chain team in pharmaceutical company. Global pharmaceutical supply chain experience is a plus.
- Good professional ethics. Strong communication/coordination skills and highly motivated, flexible in handling complex tasks and team player.