- Chi-Med IT initiative Project Lead (including but not limited to Clinical Trial Management, Commercial, Shared Service, ERP).
- Manage all aspects of one or more small to medium projects, from initiation to closure.
- Be the IT owner of the application, and process expert for related functional area.
- Responsible for requirement collection, ideal validation, develop solution proposal, vendor selection, project planning, execution, change control, and post go-live support.
- Manage daily activities, issue resolution and communication across project execution teams in order to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, as-requested by stakeholders.
- Project experience on ERP, BI tools, CLM, and Clinical solution, SQL, Oracle, hands-on experience preferred.
- At least 3-years end-to-end project implementation experience as IT consultant.
- Familiar with testing tools and methodology.
- Highly motivated, self-starter. Quality and cost driven.
- Pharma or healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Engineering/Business Management with minimum 3+ years of enterprise application PM/BA experience.
- Proven ability to work directly with functional clients, senior IT leadership and suppliers.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills in English.