Job Description :
We are looking for experienced and motivated scientist or senior scientist on antibody discovery, who will participate in therapeutic antibody discovery.
- Develop, optimize and effectuate binding and functional assay (cell based assay) in therapeutic antibody discovery.
- Generate phage library for antibody discovery and screening candidate, working on antibody generation and engineering.
- Experimental data analysis, interpretation and report writing.
- Master or PhD in Biochemistry, Cell Biology or immunology. Experience in therapeutic antibody development.
- Hands on experience in cell culture and cell-based assay in antibody screening and characterization. Familiarity with cell transfection, stable cell line development, ELISA, western-blot or FACS.
- Or hands on experience in antibody engineering related molecular biology works and protein purification. Experience in Bi-specific antibody generation is preferred.
- Hands on experience in phage library generation, panning, and screening is prefer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Chinese.
- Team-work, flexibility and responsibility.