Major Responsibility :
- Assist the manager/or director to prepare monthly, quality, and annual reporting package or other calculation sheet;
- Perform analytical review of R&D expense and COGS;
- Assist the manger to conduct analytical review of the financials;
- Other tasks delegated by the management.
- Support the other team members, such as IT projects and internal control team
- Support the implementation and improvement of accounting/financial systems.
- Education: Bachelor Degree on Accounting, Finance, Computer or related;
- 3-4 years of audit experience, preferred from big 4 audit firms;
- Fluent writing and speaking in English
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, word, excel and Oracle ERP system
- Team player